Family Doctors/General Practitioners Needed in Alberta

Discuss such topics as Working in Canada, Self-Employment/Independent Business Owner, the Canadian Labor Legislation as well as learn more about the sources for Job Search.

Family Doctors/General Practitioners Needed in Alberta

Postby Camalarie » Mon Mar 16, 2015 3:00 pm

A family doctor is also called general practitioner (GP), family physician and medical doctor (M.D.). Family doctors are usually the first doctors to diagnose and treat most medical problems. If you need to see a specialist doctor, usually, you need a family doctor to refer you. Family doctors also order laboratory and other tests and consult with another doctors evaluate the patient’s health. more

Please, apply by email and send us resume to:
Posts: 15
Joined: Sun May 26, 2013 7:26 pm
Location: United States

Return to Job Market in Canada

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests