permentent resident

Discussions of the Canadian immigration process, requirements, timelines and issues.

permentent resident

Postby babai » Tue Apr 21, 2015 3:43 pm

I got a 10 years business visa through the documetation done by Asset Gold pvt ltd, rodney gnanamany,. now i wanted to convert it to permentent resident, my agent prices is high, is there a cheaper way of doing it without a consultant directly by the immigration?
babai

permentent resident

Postby acctfcaroy » Fri Mar 02, 2018 10:43 pm

I DONT KNOW about others by i got my canadian visa done by gnanamany asset gold I will share this content with my friends and colleages any where i want, i have put my email you can email me for that if my mobile is not working

acct.fca.roy@gmail.com
Mobile :0717105213, 0712306055
Malcolm
acctfcaroy

Permentent resident

Postby felix » Tue Jun 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Malcom brother, dont put comments, please these people think this also a work of asset gold because they dont have a knowledge of IP address of the way it is typed, this company exists more then 10 years where i know, so no need recommendation, educated pople will understand the correct comments and start the project with asset gold
felix

Permentent Resident

Postby Manjula » Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 am

Because of comments I wasted 8 months without applying here, but after that I thought of taking the risk so I wanted to ensure that the process was as quick and efficient as possible. To this effect I chose the firm Asset Gold. Throughout the process the firm did exactly what they claimed. I found them highly efficient and professional and my questions were answered very promptly - usually by return. The firm went into a level of detail that surprised me but in retrospect was necessary. This was confirmed when shortly into my interview with the CIC, the Visa officer welcomed me to Canada. This was due in no small part to Rodney's thorough file preparation. I would have no hesitation in recommending their services.

Last bumped by Nicks on Tue Jul 10, 2018 8:35 am.
Manjula

Return to General Immigration Forum